Healthy & Fresh, Guaranteed
At Wok2go we are here to share our love of authentic Chinese and Oriental dishes with you by cooking fresh, healthy, nutritious great tasting food in a clean, friendly and convenient local environment.
The Quality Policy only applies to a dish you order and purchase directly from Wok2go that is not of satisfactory quality and excludes any issues regarding the delivery time.
We strive to deliver food within our quoted estimated time. Unfortunately, due to factors such as weather, staff illness and traffic will occasionally prevent us from achieving this.
Please note that refunds will not be given for late delivery of food.
How to Claim
- The claim must be made on the same day as your order was made and within 30 minutes of delivery or collection.
- No more than 30% of the dish may have been eaten and the rest must be unaffected. You must show proof of purchase.
- Refunds can only be claimed with the return of at least 70% of each dish requiring a refund to the store from where the food was ordered subject to local store opening hours.
- Collected or delivered dishes subject to claims will be required to be returned to the store within 48 hours
- Any refund amounts agreed will be returned through the same payment method used on the purchase of the order.
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- We reserve the right to refuse any claim under this policy if these terms and conditions are not met.
- This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time.